Dr. Torpor’s Cards of Terror and DrTorpor.com Disclaimer
Please contact Dr. Torpor if you have any questions.
By scheduling and/or paying for any card reading service from Doctor Torpor’s Cards of Terror at DrTorpor.com and/or communicating with Dr. Torpor in any fashion, you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with, and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Any information, communication, and/or consultation with Dr. Torpor and/or through the DrTorpor.com website is for educational, edification, and entertainment purposes only.
- None of the card readings from Dr. Torpor are intended to, nor should they ever take the place of, professional services including but not limited to psychological, medical, legal, financial, and/or business
- To further emphasize, card readings and any other interactions with Dr. Torpor are in no way psychological services.
- Dr. Torpor and DrTorpor.com accept no liability and/or responsibility for any actions, inactions, and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based upon their consultation with Dr. Torpor or use of DrTorpor.com.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Torpor, DrTorpor.com, his relatives, heirs, agents, and assignees in perpetuity.
- Copyright laws apply. You agree you will not publish, copy, or display any content from the DrTorpor.com website without receiving the express written permission from Dr. Torpor, who is the publisher, owner, and proprietor of this website and all it contains.
- Social Media. You may share Dr. Torpor’s content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Digg, and Tumblr) as long as proper attribution is given. For permission to share Dr. Torpor’s content on other venues please contact Dr. Torpor.
- Payment Policies:
- Readings are scheduled and paid for in advance.
- Sessions may be cancelled with a 100% refund if the cancellation is in writing and with a 48-hour notice.
- Any session cancelled due to a non-emergency, and with provision of less than a 48-hour notice, is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- All services offered by Dr. Torpor or DrTorpor.com are for entertainment purposes only.
- You have had the opportunity and taken the time to ask any and all questions. You fully understand, and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
DrTorpor.com and your privacy
Information collection use and sharing
- Dr. Torpor is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Only Dr. Torpor has access to/collects information that you voluntarily provide in making an appointment for a reading, in an email communication, or through any other direct contact from you. Dr. Torpor does not rent or sell this information to anyone.
- Dr. Torpor will use your information in order to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted me. Your information will not be shared with any third party outside of DrTorpor.com, other than as necessary to fulfill your request(s).
Your access to and control over information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from Dr. Torpor at any time.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting Dr. Torpor via the email address given on DrTorpor.com:
- See what data DrTorpor.com has about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data DrTorpor.com has about you.
- Have DrTorpor.com delete any data the website has about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your data by DrTorpor.com.
- Precautions are taken to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information (such as credit card information), via the website your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever sensitive information is collected, that information is encrypted and transmitted to DrTorpor.com in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, your information is also protected offline. Dr. Torpor is the only person with access to your information. The computers and servers where personally identifiable information is stored are maintained in a secure environment and are password protected.
- DrTorpor.com may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Dr. Torpor is not responsible for the content, practices, or privacy policies of other sites. When leaving DrTorpor.com through a link to another site, please keep in mind that you are now on a different website. Read the privacy statement of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- DrTorpor.com uses “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help Dr. Torpor improve your access to my website and identify repeat visitors to my site. Cookies can also enable Dr. Torpor to track and target the interests of my website users to enhance their experience on my site. Use of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.