Please contact Paul D. Polychronis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
By scheduling and/or paying for any dream interpretation or card reading service from or at DrTorpor.com, and/or communicating with Dr. Torpor in any fashion, you are attesting that you have read this legal disclaimer and these terms of service. Further, you attest that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with, and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- 100% accuracy is not guaranteed.
- Any information, communication, and/or consultation with Paul D. Polychronis and/or through the DrTorpor.com website is for educational, edification, and entertainment purposes only.
- None of the dream interpretations or card readings from Paul D. Polychronis are intended to, nor should they ever take the place of, professional services including but not limited to psychological, medical, legal, financial, and/or business
- To further emphasize, dream interpretations, card readings, and any other interactions with Paul D. Polychronis in relation to DrTorpor.com does not in any way establish a psychologist-client relationship, doctor-patient relationship, or psychotherapy relationship. The services and interactions offered and provided through DrTorpor.com are in no way psychological services.
- Paul D. Polychronis and DrTorpor.com accept no liability and/or responsibility for any actions, inactions, and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based upon their consultation with Paul D. Polychronis or use of DrTorpor.com.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Paul D. Polychronis, the character of Dr. Torpor, DrTorpor.com, his relatives, heirs, agents, and assignees in perpetuity.
- Copyright laws apply. You agree you will not publish, copy, or display any content from the DrTorpor.com website without receiving the express written permission from Paul D. Polychronis, who is the publisher, owner, and proprietor of this website and all it contains.
- Social Media. You may share Dr. Torpor’s content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Digg, and Tumblr) as long as proper attribution is given. For permission to share Dr. Torpor’s content on other venues please contact Paul D. Polychronis.
- Payment Policies:
- Readings are scheduled and paid for in advance.
- Sessions may be cancelled with a 100% refund if the cancellation is in writing and with a 48-hour notice.
- Any session cancelled due to a non-emergency, and with provision of less than a 48-hour notice, is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- All services offered by Paul D. Polychronis through DrTorpor.com are for entertainment purposes only.
- You have had the opportunity and taken the time to ask any and all questions. You fully understand, and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
DrTorpor.com and your privacy
Information collection use and sharing
- Paul D. Polychronis is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Only Paul D. Polychronis has access to/collects information that you voluntarily provide in making an appointment for a reading, in an email communication, or through any other direct contact from you. Paul D. Polychronis does not rent or sell this information to anyone.
- Paul D. Polychronis will use your information in order to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted me. Your information will not be shared with any third party outside of DrTorpor.com, other than as necessary to fulfill your request(s).
Your access to and control over information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from Paul D. Polychronis and DrTorpor.com at any time.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting Paul D. Polychronis via the email address given on DrTorpor.com: email@example.com
- See what data DrTorpor.com has about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data DrTorpor.com has about you.
- Have DrTorpor.com delete any data the website has about you.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your data by DrTorpor.com.
- Precautions are taken to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information (such as credit card information), via the website your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever sensitive information is collected, that information is encrypted and transmitted to DrTorpor.com in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, your information is also protected offline. Paul D. Polychronis is the only person with access to your information. The computers and servers where personally identifiable information is stored are maintained in a secure environment and are password protected.
- DrTorpor.com may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Paul D. Polychronis is not responsible for the content, practices, or privacy policies of other sites. When leaving DrTorpor.com through a link to another site, please keep in mind that you are now on a different website. Read the privacy statement of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- DrTorpor.com uses “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help Paul D. Polychronis improve your access to the website and identify repeat visitors to the site. Cookies can also enable Paul D. Polychonis to track and target the interests of the website users to enhance their experience on the site. Use of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.